Mold Shop Buster / Trimmer
Mesa, AZ 85211
- Mig, Fluxcore, wire.
- Certification not required
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Must own basic set of welding tools
- Ceramic Washers are a general labor position that requires the ability to lift 40 - 60 lbs consistently from waist to shoulder height over the course of a 10-12 hour shift. Slight chemical odor in the room.
- Ceramic Coaters are a general labor position that requires the abilitry to lift 20-30 lbs at waist level for a 10-12 hour shift. Slight chemical odor in the room.
- Steel Sorter / Inventory is a general labor position. Must be willing to drive a forklift, STRONG ABILITY to read a tape measure and be detail oriented. Will prepare and inventory steel for building molds
- Mold Busters operate in the rubber shop, the hottest shop on the premises. The parts being worked on also radiate heat. Heavy lifting, maneuvering heavy parts with a crow bar and repetitious use of a sledge hammer are all required in this role.
- General labor position requiring the use of sharp hand tools such as utility knives, pen knives and other sharp instruments. Excellent hand/eye coordination and attention to detail and safety is a must!
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis.
Ascend Staffing does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.