7017 11800 S Herriman, UT 84096 US
Looking for work experience? If so, this job is for you!
We are hiring immediately for our Assembly Worker job in Herriman, UT.
This position will work during the Third Shift, from 06:00 pm to 04:00 am, Monday - Thursday.
The pay rate is $14.50-$15.50 per hour.
What We Offer
- Weekly Pay
- Direct deposit & debit card payment options
- Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Get weekends off
- Overtime available
- Training provided
Assembly Worker Tasks & Duties
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet specifications and quality standards
- Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly.
- Repair and adjust products to match changes to specifications and resolve assembly problems
- Ensure that equipment is operational by handling preventative maintenance, performing regular quality checks, and calling for repairs when necessary
- Document actions and products by completing required quality and production forms
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product in your work station
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform all work to meet quality and safety standards and procedures
Assembly Worker Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reading comprehension skills with the ability to interpret and follow written directions, blueprints, and engineering diagrams
- Physical ability to stand for long periods and lift 30-50 pounds
- Able to work in the US.
Call Now & Start Tomorrow! (801)561-9191
Apply today, Assembly Worker essential jobs near Herriman fill quickly!