Steel Rebar Manufacturer
Clearfield UTah Clearfield, UT 84015
Hourly Pay: $11
- Pay raise every 30 days.
- 30 days-$12
- 60 days-$13
- 90 days-$14
- Pay raises continue after the 90 days based on performance and attendance. Can make up to $17 an hour after 1 year of working.
- After the specified temp-to-hire period they offer an incredible insurance package, performance bonuses, and a 12% 401K Match
- Manufacture steel rebar used for mining. Duties will include putting caps at the end of bars, running bars through a metal press, and measuring bar dimensions to ensure accuracy.
- The bars are coated in grease and the environment is dirty, loud and it is a smoking environment
- Day shift: 5 AM-1:30 PM Monday-Friday.
- Swing Shift: 2 PM-12:30 AM Monday-Thursday.
- Jeans/Work Pants -Something you can get dirty
- Steel-Toed Boots
Requirements to start:
- No violent felonies, retail theft, or sex offences
- Must pass a safety test in English on the first day during orientation
- Must be able to read a tape measure. You will be measuring the dimensions of the bars
Requirements while Working:
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds & stand for the entire shift
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis.Ascend Staffing does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.