Stand-up Forklift Operator in a Cold Storage Facility
Layton, UT 84041
Need some extra money for the holidays? Do you love making an overtime wage? Have forklift experience or are you looking for somewhere that will train you on forklift? We are searching for career-oriented individuals who want to make a great wage and be part of a company that is growing and looking for people who can advance in the company.
- Operating a Stand-Up Forklift in a cold storage facility. Will be moving product into semi-trucks
- Will be driving in -35 Degree Freezer, 0 Degree Cooler, and 35-degree dry cooler
- Must be willing to work overtime. They may extend the shift by a couple hours as you work until everything is finished.
- Swing Shift 2:30 PM-11 PM Monday-Friday
- Mid Shift 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Friday-Tuesday
- Warm Clothes- Professional Freezer Equipment will be provided
- Steel-Toed Boots/Shoes
Requirements to start:
- Pass a Drug Screen
- No Felonies in the last 5 years.
- Forklift experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
Requirements while Working:
- Proficient at basic math to keep track of boxes on the pallet
Please apply online or call our office at 801-776-2929 for more information
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis.Ascend Staffing does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.