Quality Inspector CWI
6077 Wells Park Road West Jordan, UT 84081 US
Looking for long-term placement? If so, this job is for you!
We are hiring immediately for our Quality Control Lead job in West Jordan, UT.
This position will work during the First Shift, from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
The pay rate is $15-$16 Depending on Experience The Quality Control Lead is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and publishing all quality control data. This position adapts with the changing needs of quality control.
The following is a list of typical duties for this position:
- Oversee the collection of all quality control data from the Inspectors.
- Scheduling, and communicating information to department employees.
- Perform and report on Internal and System audits
- Assist and follow through with resolution of NCR s.
- Audit NCR corrective actions to ensure they were implemented correctly.
- Assistance in the development and updating of department goals, job processes and related forms.
- Assist in training staff on work instructions and SOP s.
- Enter data into quality control spreadsheets that communicate in-line and final accuracy to management.
- Maintain, update, and customize QC Excel spreadsheets.
- Look for trends in the captured data and communicate these to the QC Supervisor or Manager.
- Raise a flag when an error might reach our client s customers.
Duties of this job may require occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling of objects weighing up to 50 lbs., working in a warehouse environment, operating various hand and motor powered equipment, standing on concrete floors, walking for extended periods of time, stooping, bending, twisting, and being exposed to loud noises and various temperatures and scents.
Call NOW... Start Tomorrow! Call 801-961-9191