Production and Assembly Worker
Freeport Center Clearfield, UT 84015 Layton, UT 84015
Want to work with cool robots? Want a great work environment? You found the right job.
Employee will assemble and manufacture various items for Lifetime Products. Most areas are assembly line type work.
The job is full-time and it is temp-to-hire.
Company makes use of fascinating robotics to help you complete your job and the environment is well liked.
Will be assembling the coolers in a warehouse. Positions are usually posted weekly so please apply.
1. Day: 8 AM-4:30 PM Monday-Friday
2. Swing: 4 PM- 12:30 AM Monday-Friday
3. Grave: 12 AM-8:30 PM Sunday night-Thursday night
3. Grave- $13.50
Start Date: ASAP. Sending out for as soon as next day placement
• Manufacturing Coolers or Playsets
• Assemble parts and assist product along the line
• Placing plastic walls into a box or a pallet
• No felonies in the last 7 years related to Theft, Distribution, Person to Person Harm, or Sexual Offences
• Must pass a Drug Test. Will be subjected to random drug test.
• If you have worked at Lifetime before we must receive approval before we can send you back out
Requirements while Working:
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds & stand for the entire shift
• Must be ok with being moved to different projects at lifetime. You will be placed where you are needed the most
1. Steel Toed Boots or Shoes
2. Must Pass Drug Screen
3. No felonies in the last 7 years related to Theft, Distribution, Person to Person Harm, or Sexual Offences
4. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand entire 8 hour shift.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis.Ascend Staffing does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.