Branch Location: Pasadena
Job Number: 12339793
Pay Rate: $12 per hour
Wanting a career with benefits, growth and stability?
Ascend staffing is teaming up with one of the largest manufacturers in the consumer good space to fill 1st and 2nd shift results driven production worker positions. Based in the Reliant area, they offer its employees competitive compensation and benefits, a variety of work locations, as well as comprehensive, on-the-job training for hourly positions.
The Production workers are responsible for Setting up machinery ensuring all production material are available, assist with change overs as necessary and safely operate and monitor all equipment.
We have an opening for the 1st shift, which is from 6am to 5pm, Monday through Friday with some weekends and 2nd shift which is from 4pm to 2am, Monday through Friday with some weekends.
Starting pay is $12-$15 per hour, based on experience.
Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Machine Operator experience in a Packaging/Filling industry
- Production knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Basic Mathematics skills of arithmetic and statistics, and their applications
- Possibility of working around unpleasant odors
- Working in non-temperature-controlled environment
- Possibility of working around high noise levels
- Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products
- Must be able to lift 45lbs
- Able to work overtime