Production Stacker - Day
Tremonton, UT 84337
Job Title: Production Stacker
- Let s get you out of the hot sun this summer and in a cooler environment where you can escape the heat and get paid for it.
- Ascend Staffing has partnered with a packaging company in Tremonton, Utah. We have an immediate opening for a full-time production stacker.
- The production stacker position will entail taking boxes of product and staking it on pallets in a cooler environment. Duties will include bending, twisting and lifting 25 lbs repeatedly.
- We have openings for the swing shift, which is from 3: 00 pm to 11: 00 pm. Workdays varies.
- Starting pay is $10.50 per hour.
- Qualified candidates will need to successfully pass a drug test and background check and own their own pair of steel toed boots
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis.
Ascend Staffing does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.