130 S. Main Street, Suite 205, Logan Utah 84321 Logan, UT 84321
Entry level position with fast paced, established food packaging. Work in a team environment with the ability to achieve pay increase through hard work, attendance and a positive attitude. Possibility of permanent placement for exceptional performance.
- 3 pm to 11:30 pm Monday - Friday
Essential Job Functions:
- Filling and stacking 20 lbs boxes on pallets.
- Checking the quality of the product and reporting on any issues that may arise.
- Place appropriate stickers on product.
- General housekeeping of assigned equipment and immediate area.
- Fill out daily production reports.
- Adheres to all safety practices. Inspect the area for potential safety risks and addresses possible concerns.
- Responsible to comply with the SQF and GMP practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging.
Essential Job Requirements:
- EXPERIENCE Ability to perform highly repetitive or short cycle work.
- REQUIRED SKILLS Judgement and decision making. Common sense understanding to carry out written / oral instructions. Ability to work with precise set limits and standards. Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.