130 S. Main Street, Suite 205, Logan Utah 84321 Logan, UT 84321
- 7:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Employees would be unloading containers of boxes that weigh up to 60 lbs. This would require constant bending, twisting, reaching in order to accomplish the task.
- Employees would need to be able to able to do simple math as they will be required to count boxes to get track of what they had stacked.
- Ability to read and write in English a must as the employees will need to be able to read the labels on the boxes to know what to stack.
- Lunch provided daily for free.