Inbound Customer Service Representative
130 S. Main Street, Suite 205, Logan Utah 84321 Logan, UT 84321
Operator will handle incoming calls, emails and other correspondences from customers as described in the customer service manual and as taught in training. Possibility of permanent placement for exceptional performance.The preferred candidate will be driven, responsible, self-disciplined, and honest. Our candidates need to possess the ability to think quickly on their feet and be able to implement changes immediately. Candidates should feel comfortable communicating and closing sales over the phone. A moderate level of computer literacy is expected of a potential Representative.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer incoming phone calls to make sales and encourage donations to non-profit groups.
- Be comfortable communicating, building relationships with customers over the phone, and closing sales.
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Adapt and adjust to different phone call situations.
- Punctuality and work ethic a must!
Shift available: All shifts would work Saturday and or Sunday plus a few days during the week.
- 8:00 pm to 4:30 am
- 2:30 am to 10:30 am
- 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
- $9.00 an hour plus incentives. $250 bonus after 60 days and an increase to $10.00 after 3 month and hired on directly.
Essential Job Requirements:
- EDUCATION High School diploma or GED EXPERIENCE
- Computer typing 40 WPM & ten key experience
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Work well in team environment.