Hospital Room Cleaning Team - Chandler AZ - Part-Time Evenings - IMMEDIATE NEED!
Chandler, AZ 85224
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Misdemeaner / Felony free for past 7 years *
- Must complete 11 panel CLINIC ADMINISTERED drug screen*
- Current DOCUMENTED immunizations: MMR (2 shots), Varicella (2 shots), Tdap (within last 10 years), HepB, TB skin test (within 1 year)
- Will require wearing gray colored scrubs (We can assist with sourcing them)
- Part of a team that cleans approximately 100 rooms per evening.
- Prior housekeeping experience a PLUS!
- If you are willing to work hard and learn new skills, THIS IS THE POSITION FOR YOU!
- Starting Wage: $12.05 / hr.
- 3 Different Shifts:
- 4: 00 pm - 8: 00 pm (3 people)
- 5: 00 pm - 9: 00 pm (3 people)
- 6: 00 pm - 10: 00 pm (2 people)
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis.
Ascend Staffing does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.