General Labor Mill 3
Shelton, WA 98584
Job Title: Production and Manufacturing Labor
Job Description: (300 to 800 words)
- Established company in Shelton looking for temp to hire employees
- Ascend Staffing has partnered with a wood product production company in Shelton, Wa. We have an immediate opening for a full time associates.
- The general labor position will entail Pulls, stacks and wraps wood trim products for shipment to customer. Maintains a clean facility. Picks up and cleans all tools and equipment and disposes of all wood scraps and paint spillage each day to eliminate potential hazards. Performs materials handling and storage. Loads and unloads trucks and hauls and hoists materials. Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Brings problems to the attention of the supervisor, general manager or HR manager
- Starting pay is $14.00 per hour.
- Qualified candidates should have Customer/Client Focus, Continuous Improvement Mindset, Results Driven / Commitment to Succeed, Stress Management/Composure, Teamwork Orientation, Safety Mindset
- Candidates must be able to pass a preemployment drug screen.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an at-will basis.
Ascend Staffing does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.