West Jordan, UT 84081 US
Want to work with your hands? If so, this job is for you!
We are hiring immediately for our Warehouse Worker job in West Jordan, UT.
This position will work during the First Shift, from 06:00 am to 02:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
The pay rate is $15.80 per hour.
What We Offer
- Weekly Pay
- Direct deposit & debit card payment options
- Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Get weekends off
- Overtime available
- Training provided
Warehouse Worker Tasks & Duties
- Welcome delivery trucks
- Receive and track shipments
- Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
Warehouse Worker Qualifications
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and carry loads up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work independently and safely
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Ability to occasionally sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Call Now and Start Tomorrow! (801)561-9191
Apply today, Warehouse Worker essential jobs near West Jordan fill quickly!