Forklift Operator | 2nd Shift | $18.00per/hr | $720 weekly
330 Wilmeth Rd Suite 100 McKinney, TX 75069 US
Job Duties :
- Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or
materials. Fills requisitions and orders.
- Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line.
- Operates forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric). Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Moves material to production line and then moves completed production to shipping department
- Enter transactions into a SAP system, pull related reports, create shipping paperwork and close out related transactions upon completion.
License to use a man-up, forklift, and scissor lift.
Clean and maintain the warehouse in compliance with OSHA safety standards ..
Follow all company and OSHA safety regulations and promote safe work habits.
Operate an order picker to put away merchandise, and pick merchandise with an RF gun.
Select products using computer system and reach truck, stack products on pallets, wrapped place in shipping racks
Operate cherry-picker to retrieve items from various locations.
Organize loading and unloading equipment expediting freight movement, with communication with team members.
Shift: 1st 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
2nd 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Pay: $18.00 per/hr