Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Job Title: Encapsulation Machine Operator
Hourly Wage: $14 - $18 Depending on Experience
Location: Spanish Fork, Utah County
Job Summary: Employees will be responsible for running an encapsulation machine.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate Encapsulation Machine and Oversee Line Operation
- Wrap, label and package mixed product for distribution
- Restock packaging supplies and raw materials
- Load/Unload and perform day to day tasks on packaging machine
Essential Job Requirements:
- Education Requirements High School Diploma
- Prescreening Requirements Employees are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be eVerified.
- Physical Requirements Employees must be able to lift 50 lbs. Comfortably, work at a quick pace and be able to stand and move around for the majority of the shift.
- Skill Requirements Employees must be able to read, write and understand basic math and English.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals posing a threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others.
This job description in no way states or implies these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform other job0related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with federal and state law.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Intermountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Intermountain Staffing expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermountain Staffing s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.