Data Entry CLerk
Tucson, AZ 85706-0000
POSITION: WAREHOUSE DATA CLERK
REPORTS TO: WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR & SHIPPING MANAGER
CLASSIFICATION: HOURLY, NON-EXEMPT
This position is responsible for inputting data into the computer systems and assisting the Manager with inventory control. This position is also responsible for creating manifests and supporting documentation for inter-company transfers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Convert all shippers to packing slips. Double check all quantities and lot number information. Initial the bottom of each packing slip that the order has been double checked. Send with original picking ticket to finance.
- Convert all Airways picking tickets and place in basket
- Perform cycle count as required
- Perform all freight quotes as needed.
- Ensure all original picking tickets and packing slips originals are in the basket to be sent to Old Nogales for invoicing.
- Perform all location changes and movements into the INTL location prior to leaving daily.
- When idle, help in warehouse, emptying boxes, general cleaning, collect corner boards and store, sweeping.
- Pull UPS orders as a backup when time permits or directed
- Inputting truck manifests for in-bound materials
- Day will be complete when all the above is complete
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to Read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- Excellent Computer Data Skills
- Experience with Excel and Outlook software
- High school education or equivalent
- Good math skills
- Experience with IQMS software a plus