Circuit Board Assembly
130 S. Main Street, Suite 205, Logan Utah 84321 Logan, UT 84321
- Adherence to material handling and machine operation disciplines.
- Set and maintain processing equipment within operational parameters.
- Meet or exceed expected output targets and metrics.
- Read blueprints and comprehend the English instruction documents.
- Strict compliance to all safety and quality guidelines.
- Work closely with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrate a strong, customer-focused culture
- Operate with a true sense of urgency.
- Exact adherence to process requirements.
- Ability to lift 65 lbs.
- Monday to Wednesday 5 am to 5 pm
- Demonstrated comprehension of written instructions in English including customer standards, blueprints, and shop control documents.
- Must have good English skills: written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Team working skills are critical for success.
- Good hand, finger and eye coordination required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to work daily and weekend overtime as necessary.
- Must be comfortable working with or around areas with chemicals.