Candy Packaging Days
Heber, UT 84032
Job Title: Candy Production
Shift Information: Day shift production 6: 00AM-3: 00PM Monday-Friday
Hourly Wage: $11.00 + Travel Bonus Utah County Residents
Job Summary: Employees will be working on an assembly line and using packaging equipment/machines to produce and package chocolate and boxes of candy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Produce candy and boxes of candy according to strict guidelines
- Ensure candy is wrapped, labeled and packaged correctly
- Restock packaging supplies and raw materials
- Overtime offered
Essential Job Requirements:
- Education Requirements High School Diploma
- Prescreening Requirements Employees are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be eVerified.
- Physical Requirements Employees must be able to lift 25 lbs. Comfortably, work at a quick pace and be able to stand and move around for the majority of the shift. Employee must be a non-smoker. Acrylic nails are prohibited.
- Skill Requirements Employees must be able to read and understand English.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals posing a threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others.
This job description in no way states or implies these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform other job0related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with federal and state law.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Intermountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Intermountain Staffing expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermountain Staffing s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.