Fort Worth, TX 76140 US
The Assembler is responsible for producing quality products in accordance manufacturing standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform various assembly tasks within quality standards
- Meet tact time assigned to each assembly station
- Cross train to work in other areas of production as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous assembly experience preferred but not required
- Must be capable of performing at all workstations on a single line within first 25 days of employment
- Must exhibit a positive attitude, team spirit, cooperation and a willingness to learn
Environment & Physical Requirements
- Exposed to a normal manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel or crouch for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- May be exposed to mechanical or electrical hazards, therefore personal protective equipment must be worn as necessary.
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist, pull, walk, stretch, reach or lift over head
About Ascend Staffing
Ascend Staffing has been connecting great people with real opportunities for over 50 years. We are always looking for great people. If you re ready to earn more, get real benefits and achieve your goals, you ve come to the right place.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We are direct and transparent.
- We find real opportunities with great employers.
- Want to see our other jobs? Find and apply for them on Indeed here: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Ascend-Staffing/jobs
Want to contact us?
Ascend Staffing Fort Worth 5600 Rufe Snow Drive, Suite 109 North Richland Hills, TX 76180 https://www.ascendstaffing.com/contact-us/fort-worth/ https://facebook.com/Ascend.FortWorth
Click the link below to schedule and interview!
Job Position: Assembly
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76140
Pay Rate: $14.50-per hour with the ability to earn up to $480 for great attendance.
Shift:1st 6:30-3pm Monday - Friday
Clear Back Ground